For People Who Hate People
posted by Alceste at 6:53 PM
hahaahah Funny headline.
It's all about amusing this blog's target audience! (Which I think is now down to just you.)
Down to? I just found out about this damn thing. I think one reader was the former peak.
Nah - we were up to six at one poont (then absence of posts killed it for good)
That is a lot of Benjamins. I anticipate a lot more Benjamins than that for the Crackhouse crew. Good job!
I don't why but my last comment was posted three times. You need to share the secret with Dawn.
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
hahaahah Funny headline.
It's all about amusing this blog's target audience! (Which I think is now down to just you.)
Down to? I just found out about this damn thing. I think one reader was the former peak.
Nah - we were up to six at one poont (then absence of posts killed it for good)
That is a lot of Benjamins. I anticipate a lot more Benjamins than that for the Crackhouse crew. Good job!
I don't why but my last comment was posted three times. You need to share the secret with Dawn.
Post a Comment
<< Home