Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Somebody Wants Me Gone

Apparently, the firm's NetNanny now treats fantasy sports as a form of pornography. As I wait for the firm internet police to come take me away, I wonder to myself just how clueless must these folks be. Inching ever closer to a departure...

1 Comments:

Blogger Gib said...

I don't know if this is worse or not - the internet monitor program where I work will let me check fantasy sports, blog, movie news, and all kinds of good stuff.

Here's where it gets funny - as a prosecutor, obviously a fair amount of what I see involves drugs. Sometimes they're drugs whose makeup and effects I'm not familiar with - so I go to the internet to look them up - and now the web nanny shuts be down, because "substance abuse" is a prohibited category.

3/16/2006 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home