Thursday, May 26, 2005

Hello, my name is Dawn2, and I am a coffee addict . . .

I would just like to announce that after nearly two weeks of tea, tea, and more tea, I am back on coffee.
Oh my sweet coffee, how I have missed you.

9 Comments:

Blogger Alceste said...

Green? You posted in green? I suppose it serves me right for turning over the keys to the site...

5/26/2005 12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like green.

5/26/2005 2:43 PM  
Blogger Alceste said...

serves me right indeed

5/26/2005 2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like green too.

5/26/2005 5:15 PM  
Blogger Dawn Summers said...

me three. go green.

5/26/2005 8:16 PM  
Blogger Alceste said...

i give up - you want green, it is yours...

5/26/2005 8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I feel so powerful . . .

5/26/2005 10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see you've already felt the need to kill my power buzz, Alceste ...
Back to yellow it is then.
Sigh.

5/27/2005 10:33 AM  
Blogger Alceste said...

The borders and description are still green my dear - i can't let you be all-powerful you know...

5/27/2005 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home