The Blog is Dead, Long Live the Blog
Recently, a Friend of Alceste observed that all New York lawyers are connected by Six Degrees of Dawn Summers.
The more I thought about it, the more I realized, he was right.
Name me one NY attorney that can't be connected to Dawn in six moves or less. Go.
Guest post by Dawn2 (I just couldn't sit idly by and watch Alceste's blog descend slowly into nothingness. So I am posting my own comment for anyone who cares to read it. It may not be much, but I'm new at this ...)

7 Comments:
Apologies to all - I think I messed up the formatting on my first try. Whee!
hahhaahahah...perfect! Now, if I could only start making that crazy Kevin Bacon money.
You know, if you'd wanted to save the blog - you probably should have posted a little bit sooner :)
Mob Lawyer Bruce Cutler.
Go.
Actually, I am three degrees of separation from Bruce Cutler myself, which would make Dawn four degrees.
As pearatty noted, anyone reading this blog is at most two degrees from Dawn; anyone they know is three.
I think every lawyer in NY is within three degrees of each other.
Hmm.. if pearatty has a blogger ID, I wonder if she's secretly been maintaining a blog...
Post a Comment
<< Home